We love our Jacksonville home buyers! Whether you are a first time home buyer looking for Jacksonville homes for sale, or a pro, we have the personal touch you need to make your home buying experience enjoyable. We start out sending you listings and see your transaction through to the closing.
Our Jacksonville homes for sale buyer agent services are FREE to the buyer!
We utilize the latest technology to stay on top of the home buying process and keep you informed throughout the process. We coordinate with your lender, cooperating Jacksonville real estate agents, title companies, attorneys offices, home inspectors, WDO inspectors, contractors, etc. to get you to the closing table.
Jacksonville Homes for Sale Specialties:
- New Homes
- Short Sales
Our Home Buyer process:
- VIP Buyer Program-Enroll in our FREE buyer VIP program for the latest and greatest listings as they come on the market. The good properties priced right always go fast. This service ensures that you get the information you need when you need it.
- Needs Assessment Meeting-We meet to determine your needs and wants. We offer you the option to work with us as your buyer’s agent, representing YOU, not requiring that you work with us as transaction brokers. This is important.
- Pre-qualification-We help you get pre-qualified and obtain a loan pre-qual or pre-approval letter. This can be done either through a lender we work with regularly or a lender of your choice.
- Home Tours and Property Showings-We begin to personally tour Jacksonville homes for sale that are of interest to you. If you are a relocating buyer, special services are available to you including video walk-throughs.
- Contract Writing, Submission and Negotiation-We write up your Jacksonville real estate offer and submit it on your behalf. We then handle all of the negotiations with the other agent and the seller.
- Closing Services– Once the home is under contract, we help process the transaction and coordinate with all parties to get you to the closing table. This includes lenders, inspectors, title companies, the seller and any one else who is needed to bring the contract to a successful close.